The Par 3 & FootGolf Course will be closed for Junior Golf Camp 9am-12pm this Monday-Thursday (June 12-15), and 7:45-11:15am on Friday June 16.
StonyCreek Golf Club is now offering FootGolf on our Par 3 Course!
- What is footgolf?
- It’s as simple as it sounds. You kick a soccer ball from the tee to a hole on the course and keep score.
- How big is the hole?
- It’s 21 inches. It’s the same relative size of a golf ball to a golf hole.
- Does it interfere with regular golf?
- NO. FootGolf holes are not on the golf greens. There is one FootGolf hole for each golf hole on the Par 3 Course. Golfers and FootGolfers can play adjacent to each other on the course.
- What do I need to play?
- Not much. You can bring your own ball or rent one of ours for only $1. Please do not wear soccer cleats. Indoor soccer shoes or sneakers are recommended.
- Do I need a Tee (Toe) Time?
- No. The Par 3 Course is first come first served for both Golfers and FootGolfers. You can call 317-773-1820 or check the front page of the website to make sure the course is open for play.
- How much is it?
- 9 Holes for Adults is just $10 and for Juniors (15 and under) it is only $6.
- How do you pay?
- Each footgolf hole is started from the regular golf tees
- Soccer Cleats ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Maintain a pace of 10 minutes per hole or less
- Wait until FootGolfers and golfers are clear before each kick
- Wait until the ball has come to rest before playing the next shot
- Play the ball from where it lies
- DO NOT play from golf greens: If your ball comes to rest on a golf green you may place it off the green without penalty
- Mark your ball if it interferes with another players shot
- You can download the full rule book here
Posted by StonyCreek Golf Club on Saturday, April 25, 2015